Everyone of us have this ineffable desire to appear sexier, freer and of course more confident as we move on to another decade of our lives.
The fact that we are entering the twenties feels a whole lot important. A perfect time to decide the kind of person you want to be over the next 10 years.
Come to think of it, whats one thing you’d like to leave behind in 2019, and one thing you’d like to carry with you to 2020?
let me say i’d like to stop basing my actions on other’s opinion. want to be in touch with my own desires and inspirations instead of living for others’ approval
How about you fully command a strong sense of self-confidence that is unshaken by circumstances, comparisons or anyone’s definition of success.
A quick question,
If you don’t fully embrace who you are now, when would you?
Now is the time, no matter the age or circumstance you are. The sooner you understand that what you think of yourself matters than what others think of you, you’d figure out a major life truth – one that many people don’t ever fully claim as theirs
Have you really taken your time to think of someone who is really comfortable in his own skin? That person who wears what he wants, goes where he wants, and says what he thinks is right regardless of others’ opinion
Don’t you wish you had that sought of confidence in you?
Of course, such kinda personality is magnetic, charming, alluring, captivating and of utmost pleasure -Sexy.
To get to that stage, you need to learn how to get more of confidence, as well as know how to tame those parts of you that gets in the way
As to getting more confident about yourself, here are a few habits that can serve as confidence builders which you can as well try on this week
- Smile and say hello to 3 strangers today. It’s almost shocking how people feel instantly attracted to you when you’re putting out that kind of positive energy.
- When you find yourself scrolling through social media, leave 3 positive comments on friends’ photos to brighten their day. The best way to get over “What do others think of me?” is to shift your focus to “How can I lift others up?”
- Spend 30 minutes in the morning journaling in response to this prompt: “What does “success” mean to me?” When you get clear on your personal values and priorities, you might realize that your definition of success looks different from the one that others may have for you.
- Practice good posture. The simple act of sitting/standing up straight and taking full, deep breaths is the best 1-second confidence booster.
- Schedule workouts on your calendar and stick to them. Exercise for energy, clarity, and to feel empowered. It works.
- Say “no” to something that’s not in line with how you actually want to be spending your time.
- Say “yes” to something that makes you feel purposeful and excited.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.